Xiaogang Xu 徐晓刚
Undergraduate Student of ZJU
Xiaogang is presently an undergraduate student in the college of information science and electronic engineering at the Zhejiang University.
His research focus on data security, big data analytics and machine learning. He has a passion for the modeling of practical problems using mathematical means. My research interests are to analyze the security problem in marketing or daily life, as well as present the result using machine learning and Visualization technology.
1. National Scholarship (2015): Provided by Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China for top 1% students.
2. Title of Outstanding Students (2015): Selected from top 3% students for brilliant comprehensive development.
3. Mathematical Contest in Modeling (Honorable Mention) (2016) : COMAP (U.S.A)
4. Contemporary Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling (Second Prize) (2016)
5. Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship (2016): Provided by Zhejiang Provincial Government for outstanding students.